We offer a bespoke service for those wishing to receive orders outside of the UK and Europe. Our international orders are shipped with DHL. To track or make changes to your delivery, you can contact DHL directly.
Please note: international delivery service is subject to different terms than our UK delivery service and require you to contact our Customer Service team before making a purchase. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on (+44) 0207 491 3333.
Our terms for international delivery are listed below:
- Although we are unable to ship orders to Europe, in certain circumstances we may, please email us to inquire. The same applies for countries that have an Arabian Oud store
- Whether we are able to deliver to a country, depends on destination
- Deliveries may take up to 7 to 14 days from purchase, depending on destination
- Payments are accepted via bank transfer only (bank transfers may take up to 4 working days)
- We offer up to 5 complimentary samples with each order. (Please email us the sample list you wish to receive.)
- No complimentary delivery is included in this service: customers are liable to pay the full shipping amount (which includes £20 surcharge)
- The payment of any such import duties or taxes is the customer’s responsibility
- Unfortunately, returned orders due to late tax payments won’t receive a refund
- We imply a strict ‘no return policy’ for international shipping. Hence items (Products) will be opened to inspect their condition before shipment and repackaged
- Due to regulations, we are currently unable to deliver Home Spray products
Delivery Taxes and Duties
Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we cannot advise on their amount. The payment of any such import duties or taxes is your responsibility. Before placing your order, please contact your local Customs office for further information and a ‘landed cost estimate’. Arabian Oud is not responsible for items confiscated or delayed by local Customs authorities.
It is your responsibility to comply with all requirements imposed by the local Customs authority in relation to your order. This may include the provision of identification information in order to receive your order. Before placing an order, we recommend that you make yourself aware of local import duties or other requirements. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws. If a parcel has been delivered and you’ve refused to pay customs, a full refund is not guaranteed.
Certain countries may also require other certification or information for your order to be delivered, which may delay your delivery (by approximately seven days on top of the destination’s standard delivery time). Please note: if we are unable to obtain the relevant documentation required for your delivery, we may need to cancel your order.